(Click a service to find out more)
- Deceased Estate
CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LAW
Start-up businesses as well as established companies often require legal advice on a number of different issues which could include advice on corporate structuring, which legal entity is best suited for their purposes, BBEEE and general commercial advice.
We are ideally placed to provide our clients with sound legal advice on a comprehensive range of corporate and commercial services including but not limited to:
- Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements (shareholders agreements; association agreements sale of business; license agreements);
- Negotiating contractual terms;
- Registering companies and trusts;
- General business advisory services; and
Intellectual property is a valuable asset to any business and if the appropriate steps are not taken to protect one’s intellectual property, this valuable asset may be vulnerable to exploitation.
Waldeck Attorneys specialises in:
- Commercialisation of intellectual property;
- Filing and protecting trade marks in South Africa and internationally;
- Renewing trade mark registrations;
- Copyright protection;
- Domain name disputes;
- Complaints laid at the ASA; and
- Anti counterfeiting
Waldeck attorneys represent both employers and employees who need advice on all aspects of the labour laws in South Africa. Our comprehensive ranges of services include:
- Attending at CCMA arbitrations;
- Drafting employment agreement and policies and procedures for the workplace;
- Charing disciplinary hearings and assisting employers and employees through the disciplinary procedures; and
- Labour Court litigation.
When it comes to dealing with any aspect of Family Law, one needs an attorney who can empathise with your set of circumstances and who can give you objective honest advice.
Waldeck Attorneys are well placed to give you the advise you need and provide you with peace of mind in very difficult an trying circumstances.
We advise our clients on the most appropriate marital regime and notarise and lodge their ante nuptial contracts. Clients who are considering divorce are taken through our divorce course where we tell our clients what to expect from the divorce process and we provide them with sound practical advice.
Our firm is also able to assist clients who require advice and protection from domestic violence.
The importance of planning one’s estate properly cannot be overemphasised and if one receives the correct advice, one can reduce the burden on your family when it comes to dealing with your death.
We provide the following services:
- Estate planning;
- Drafting of wills;
- Formation of trusts;
- Administration of deceased estates; and
At Waldeck Attorneys we like to view litigation as the last resort as it can be draining for our clients from a financial perspective and on emotional perspective.
However, there are instances when litigation is unavoidable and we offer the following services:
- High Court litigation;
- Dispute Resolution; and